Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm home....

I got home around 3:00pm yesterday afternoon and lo and behold, the house didn't look too damn bad. My boys can trash a house in 2 minutes flat, let alone 3 days and in past experience, I've come home to some pretty bad messes.

We almost missed our connecting flight in Dallas..why? you may ask...because the plane from San Antonio to Dallas sat on the tarmac for 45 freaking minutes waiting for a gate...THAT, is just plain unacceptable and only shows just how inefficient American airlines is in their operations and it doesn't show great customer service toward their customers either. Have I said that air travel in the U.S. SUCKS?

Last night we didn't do anything. I think I fell asleep on the couch at 8:00pm and Connor went to bed early because he was getting up at 3:30 AM so he could go turkey scouting with Uncle Larry. Fred and I are childless today and this evening as Connor is spending the day and a good part of the evening with his Uncle.

We are planning on attending my friend, Jenni's 35th birthday party in Perry tonight and then we will pick Connor up on our way home.

I'm not in a great mood today, I hope it improves as the day goes on. :(

1 comment:

janalee said...

I feel your pain- hope Jenni's party gets you in a better mood. :)