Sunday, May 4, 2008

I accept this award of behalf......


A scrapbooking friend, Janet, bestowed the illustrous blog award the Arte y Pico on moi last week. Janet has an awesome blog that she calls "Of Cats and Cardstock". I love her random musings and her cat stories are just too damn funny! Check her out!

Here are the rules of the award:

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.

4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. To show these rules.

So to continue the tradition of the Arte y Pico, here are some places that I visit when I get an opportunity.

Laura Vegas. This gal is very talented. A few years ago, we were on a small message board together and I remember liking her pages back then. She has an awesome space to play!

Candice Stringham. Candice is an awesome photographer and she just moved to New York City and she's going through a bit of culture shock.

IKEA Goddess. If you're into digital scrapbooking...this may end up being your mecca. Seriously.

Cathy Z. Her blog is ALWAYS good for a laugh!

My friend Jen. She does awesome pages and she's got two cute boy subjects.


Got together with some gals that I haven't seen in awhile to celebrate National Scrapbook Day. I finished 4 pages in about 5 hours of scrapping.

Today, we were all major productive. I hauled rock on Friday and got the new expansion of my vegie garden bordered with the rock. Connor sprayed all the dandelions (which of course, I'll never get rid of since my neighbors are obviously going for the ala natural, never mow look). Fred mowed and we finally got my new windmill staked to the ground in one of my flower beds.

Since we got so much done, we treated ourselves to the matinee of the movie Iron Man. All I got to say is Robert Downey Jr. is looking mighty FINE! Oh baby! and the movie is really really good. I was quite pleased that we didn't waste our money. Two thumbs up!

No comments: